You can modify most of the values that were applied when the trigger was created:
- The Trigger Name - you will want to use a name that describes the trigger. For example, you could include the program name and condition details. E.g. Merchandising Audit Score <50%.
- Description - add a brief description about the trigger.
- NOTE: The Event Type on a trigger cannot be edited. You must create a new trigger.
- The Conditions that were added to the trigger can be modified or deleted/replaced, or additional conditions can be added - available conditions are:
- Question Response
- Question Score
- Record Score
- Hierarchies - for FileShare events only
- File Name - for FileShare events only
- The Action that was set on the trigger can modified, or deleted and then replaced with a different action - available actions are:
- Record Email - sends an email and has the option to include a PDF copy of the record
- Audit Summary Email - only available when IntouchCheck/a Check program is selected in the conditions
- Email - sends an email
- Case - creates a case
- SMS - sends a text message
- The trigger can be enabled or disabled.
Click on Save to apply your updates.