- Enter the Trigger Name - you will want to use a name that describes the trigger. For example, you could include the program name and condition details. E.g. Merchandising Audit Score <50%.
- Add a Description - add a brief description about the trigger.
- Select the Products that will serve as data sources for the trigger.
- Select the Event Type for the trigger; you can choose from:
- Record Created*
- Record Updated**
- Record Declined**
- Record Deleted*
- FileShare Created***
- FileShare Updated***
*Applies to all products
**Applies to Shop and Audit only
***Available only when FileShare is enabled for the organization
Conditions can be set using one or more of the following criteria:
- Question Response
- Question Score
- Record Score
- Hierarchies - for FileShare events only
- File Name - for FileShare events only
And available actions are:
- Record Email - sends an email and has the option to include a PDF copy of the record
- Audit Summary Email - only available when IntouchCheck/a Check program is selected in the conditions
- Email - sends an email
- Case - creates a case
- SMS - sends a text message
When the specific event occurs and the condition is met, then the action is initiated.