With the Comments Dashboard users now have the ability to easily read all comments captured in their programs. This dashboard brings all comments into one place and saves users from having to manually click into each individual record. These dashboards are fast and easy to build. The dashboard offers two pre-built tables and one pre-built chart (described below) that provides users with a list of all comments as well as their sentiment.
By analyzing comments, users can get a better understanding on how their customers are feeling, and can search for comments relating to a specific product or service. Additionally, this dashboard will allow customers to chart questions from multiple programs and products. For example, a user could select questions from their check program and questions from their survey program.
As with all configurable static dashboards, users create and share multiple versions of the dashboard. For instance, Users can create a dashboard for specific program comments, or comments from multiple programs relating to a common topic. This allows users to cover all of their desired data points and metrics.
Check out our video overview here:
Chart 1: List of all questions and responses
Once users choose their questions, they will see a list of all the responses here. The user will be able to see the question, its response, the sentiment score, and the keywords used. Users can also search all comments the contain a specific word.
Chart 2: Records and Questions count
This table gives a summary of the record count and sentiment at the question level.
View a Comment Dashboard
|Note: In order to view a performance trend dashboard, a permitted user must have previously created and shared a version of this dashboard with you.|
- Within Intelligence (IQ), navigate to the dashboard menu.
- Select the Performance Trend Dashboard expansion arrow. If you have Performance Trend views available to you, simply click the dashboard to view.
If you do not have any Comments Dashboard views available, you will arrive at an empty state. If permitted, you can create a Comments Dashboard view. Otherwise, an admin user or user with 'Advanced IQ' permissions must create and share a Comments Dashboard view with you.
Comments Dashboard Features
The following features are available for the Comments dashboard:
- Global Filters (note: some views may have fixed filters applied)
- Add to Favorites (note: this will move views to the top of the list)
- PDF download (note: Up to 100 comments can be included in a PDF)
- Subscriptions (note: Up to 100 comments can be included in a PDF)
Create a Comments Dashboard
|Note: In order to create a performance trend dashboard, you must be an admin user, or have been granted the 'Advanced IQ' or 'Create Custom Dashboards and Custom Records Lists' user permission.|
- Navigate to the 'Dashboards' section of IQ.
- Select the '+' icon within the dashboard menu pane.
- If your organization has access to the Intouch 'Advanced Reporting' package, select 'Create Canned Dashboard'. If you do not have the Intouch 'Advanced Reporting' package, proceed to step 4.
- Select the 'Comments Tracking' option and then click the 'Select Dashboard' button.
- Provide a name for the new Comments Dashboard view, and determine who this view should be shared with, then click 'Create'. Note: These settings CAN be adjusted later.
- You can begin adding individual data points via drill down selector using the '+' button. Select the product, then program, then question for each question.
- Once you have added your questions, click on the Filters tab. Here you will select the time period you would like to view for trending. Additionally, if you wish to apply any fixed filters to your view, such as a hierarchy node filter, you can do so here.
- If you wish to change the name or sharing settings of the view, this can be done via the 'Settings' tab.
- When you are finished, save your view.
Manage Comments Dashboard Views
|Note: In order to manage a Comments dashboards, you must be an admin user, or have been granted the 'Advanced IQ' user permission. Users with 'Advanced IQ' permissions are only permitted to modify the views they have created.|
Management features of the Comments Dashboard include:
- Edit (update any of the fields throughout the create process)
- Copy (duplicate the view to share with additional users, or create an additional similar view)
- Delete (remove the view for ALL users)