There are many ways to navigate to the Individual Record Report for a specific visit. For example:
- From the Last Records Received widget on your Home page, click on any record that appears in the list.
- From the link provided in an emailed trigger notification.
- If you are viewing a standard or custom report, click on the record in the report.
- If you are viewing a standard or custom dashboard that includes data for the location, click on on a widget to see a list of the records represented in the widget, and then click on the record in the list.
Apply filters to dashboards and reports to narrow the results to a specific node in the hierarchy, date range, etc. if you are searching for a particular visit.
Depending on the type of program you are viewing and how the checklist or form is configured, the details shown on the Individual Record Report may vary.
In the left-side summary of the report, you will see, at a minimum:
- Location information
- The program type
- The record ID
- Completion/document date (when applicable)
- The overall score and points awarded/points possible (when applicable)
If the weather feature is enabled for your organization, you will be able to see weather details for the location on the date the visit was completed.
This data can help you to identify correlations between results and weather conditions.
In the body of the report a section summary is provided for Shop, Audit, and Check records, showing the previous and current score, and the change between the two, if applicable.
Below the section summary the form questions are, by default, grouped by section and, when applicable:
- The score and points awarded/points possible for each section is provided
- The points awarded/points possible for each question is also indicated
If tags are added to any checklist or survey questions, they will be listed under the question text.
If photos have been uploaded to the record, you can right-click on the photo to save the image.
Just above the report, you will see a triple-dot menu; click to:
- Print the report
- Download a PDF of the report
- Toggle empty questions (I.e. show/hide questions that were skipped/not applicable at the time the data was collected)
- Order by Tag (I.e. group the questions on the report by tag rather than section. NOTE: The summary above the report has not been updated to support this feature.)
- Create a case to address an issue with, or concern about, the record
- Delete record (Access to this feature is restricted)