Filters can be very useful when creating custom record lists to help isolate a specific set of records. You may be looking to view/export data from a specific location, a specific program, a specific time period or a combination of these.
If you selected products when creating your record list, you will see that your product selections have been applied to your list as filters. You can apply additional filters using the filter tab.
- When adding filters, you have the option to add multiple 'Filter Groups'.
- Within each Filter Group, you can determine whether the conditions must ALL be true for the filter group to be true (AND), or if ANY of the conditions must be true for the filter group to be true (OR).
- At the chart level, ALL filter groups must be true for the data to be included in the chart.
To add filters:
You might find that our data dictionary is helpful at this stage.
- Click on the Filter group you wish to add a condition to, creating a new filter group if necessary.
- Click on the Filter option, then select the operator and values to complete your condition.
These options will vary depending on the filter option selected.
- Click the '+Apply Filter' button.